Friday, February 1, 2008

Look What I Made!


OH YA I MADE THAT!!! He finally came Jan 17th 2008 my lil Cameron Alexander :D yay me! At 1st he was all quiet and calm but now OHHHH BUT NOW Hes up all dang night. Has me just as tired as can be. Took a long time to bring him in this world and im soo proud to call this lil bugga my son.. THAS MY SEED SON! lol! As you can probably tell Im hella excited too. I think i called every phone number i had in my cell and any numbers i could remember when i came too after the whopping 29 hrs of painful labor ... at 1st it was all cool no hee hee hoos from me ( i so dont believe in that heehee hoo bs thats a crock-a- booboo-lie its really whatevercomes to mind and outta ur mouth) i just tried to sleep as much as possible... logged on here and there to relax my mind and hang with sl fam cuz i knew i wasnt gonna be on for at least 2weeks. And yes i did it with out a single scream and curse word. Im too goofy for that. So after struggling to get thru the 1st 6cm and blood pressure at BAM 180/94 EITHER I WAS GONNA get the epidural or they were gonna make me. heck by the time the epi-chick came i was ready to push 10 min later. 2 frickin pushes.... let me tell u wat havin a baby feels like... LIKE U HAVE TO SHIT AND HAVEN'T ALL UR LIFE. once the baby head pop out and u give that sigh its like the best sensation of relief u will ever feel. Ok i have 2 babys now a 2 yr old and a new born... at 1st i said i was done no more blahzah blah but i make beautiful babies plus im single again... I love my kids ya i think ill have a couple more rofl but not for a while u know can u say IUD hahaha look it up if u dont know im soo not going in to detail on that one. YAY i feel so much lighter. SOOCHIES

No comments: