Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Down time much?

Yay! I dont think I've ever been actually happay about down time. Hahaha. Hell we alll know sl definitly needed that. Now more then ever. So as Im sitting here listnening to the man of my dreams *cough* radio station, I think to my self "Hmmm, Gen why don't you fix up your page a lil bit." Seems to me that its been getting a lil outta handy here and there. Invited my niecey-poo Iceis to join. I dont know I'm in a totally randomish mood. Clicking away at other peoples pages and reading lots of blogs. As swanky as it might be have to keep it up to keep it going. I'm thinkin I'mma actually move on one of these days tho. I will eventually meet someone who feels the same about me as I do about them one day. Mehbeh jus mehbeh it will be sooner rather then later. Hell, I might actually stop complaining! The likly hoos of that tho... Slim to uhh none. Well back to editing and moving things around the pages. Smoochieepooks.

No comments: