Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ventage

I think I'm to nice... yah too nice. When I have people in my life I care about I always put myself on the backburnner. Always tellin people do what make you happy. But am I happy? No not really. I have no problems expressing my feelings, what i want or anything. When it come to men... and love. Im pittyful. I SUCK AT IT!!! I always end up with my heart broken cuz its right out there for the taking and nobody wants it. I may suck at love but i do have sence. I cant just be someones convience. Treated like a store thats open when ever you ready for what you need. I care about my friendships more then anything. I'd rather be miserable and have people have what they want then be truly happy. How else did i end up where i am today. I used to say I'm ready when ever you are no matter how long when ever took. Now I cant do that. I can forgive only so much.
My honesty is what gets the better of me... i suck at lying. Blunt honesty is what you get with me. More then anything men appreciate that and thats what i think makes them see me as more a friend then anything. BOOOOOOOOOO this sucks ass cheeks. Ok so now that Im done venting. Im single again. Just friends is where I stay. Hell I give up. I said this would be the last time I tried to even be with anyone. It ends the same way.

No comments: